Sunday, November 1, 2009

Performing

Friday Max had a performance at school. Do you know how hard it is to make a 6 year old wear "church clothes" to school? It takes a lot of bribing, let me tell you.

Notice Max. He's hard to miss. He's the one making faces in the back row. At one point the music teacher had to go talk to Max because he and the boy next to him got into a little bit of a pushing match. Max says they were just playing around, but I think the music teacher will put him between 2 girls next time (I would if I were her).


That kid is one of a kind.

4 comments:

Karen Lambson said...

He's one of a kind allright, the best kind.

Teresa said...

I bet life is never dull with Max around.

Kim said...

I love Mom's comment. Max is the best kind. Thanks for inviting me.

LauraB said...

That is a a "so Max" picture!! Hey - isn't that Case in there too?