No, your eyes are not deceiving you. That's Ben. RUNNING. Those of you who know Ben know how unusual it is for him to run or to move fast in any sort of way. He is on a team this year where he knows no one. And because of that he has to pay attention. And move. Quickly. When Ian and I saw him jump up in the air and stop the ball we almost passed out. Because Ben is usually the one on the field biting his fingernails. Or staring off into space. He played awesome in his first game - his team won 7-0.
Max had a great time playing on Saturday. He is so aggressive! I don't know why I'm surprised. It was so stinkin' hot though. I sweated (is that a word) so much that one woman asked me if I peed my pants. I think she was joking, but it still hurt my feelings. I can't help how much I sweat! Tiffany has a theory that the more you exercise the more you sweat. So even though I've gained 8 pounds since Christmas, I still exercise all the time. Which would explain the vast amounts that I sweat, if you believe Tiffany's theory (which I do).
7 comments:
LOVE the baby leash. However, I can't use it anymore with Jack. Once he is in the harness, he takes the "leash" away from me and says "no."
That last picture is so adorable.
3 soccer games - WOW! I am afraid of those days...
I love the pic of Evan all tuckered out!
LOL! Too busy peeing your pants! Awesome. You just reminded me why I don't ever want to live in AZ again.
I wanna go to a game!!
I sweat profusely too... I'm so done with the heat. When will summer be over?????
We live in Arizona. Summer will NEVER be over. It's just varying degrees of hotness.
I love watching the soccer games, I just have to wait a couple of weeks until it cools off a little.
That last picture of Evan is awesome.
When is Max coming over?
Post a Comment