Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ben-ified

Last week I spent a lot of time with Ben. On Thursday I went to his "winter concert". They did quite a few Christmas songs and some of the kids played the recorders. It was very cute.

Afterward there were cookies. Lots of cookies. Unbeknownest to me, Ben had 4 cookies! On the way home from school he was wired. At one point Xander talked about punching Ben in the head so that he would be quiet. Ben+sugar=CRAZY. We are still trying to forget.

Friday I spent the whole day with Ben on a fieldtrip. His class went to the Broadway Palms Theater to see "The Nutcracker". I thought I was going to be bored to tears. Boy, was I wrong. It was great! They toned it down and inserted lots of jokes. The kids loved it! And I loved it too. Afterwards we got the casts' autographs. It was no Snow Patrol, but cool notheless :)

Ben & I in front of the theater


Ben & his class inside

6 comments:

Karen Lambson said...

Ben is such a handsome guy!!

LauraB said...

Hey, Ben - anytime you want to get your sugar on, I always have a stash of Smarties!

ducklips said...

You are such a good mom.

Merilee said...

I bet Ben loved getting all that one on one time with his mom.

Teresa said...

What a nice way to get into the Christmas spirit.

Amanda said...

I'm Ben-ified... I tell you what!