and since I'm going to be out of town for the next few days, I am posting LOTS of photos (but I didn't post them all and believe me, I wanted to)
The boys are waking Evan up so they can go get their loot. We must've been crazy (or just sleep deprived). We paid for it the rest of the day. All ready to start unwrapping!
Dang that Emmy is cute.

As are all the girls.
LOVE Max's face in this one.
Ro and Evan riding the Panda.
Joshua and Jared playing dolls. I had to take a picture.
After a short nap at home, we ventured over to Ian's parents' house for more presents and Christmas dinner (sooooo good).

Sean & Meg. Meg is preggers and glowing.
One of the best gifts was a race track that Ian's parents bought for the boys. They loved it. Although Evan couldn't understand why he couldn't put his trucks on the track.
It took him a while to get over it.
Max cheering Ben's car.
It was a wonderful day. Lots of food and family. One of my favorite parts was early this morning when Max came over to my bed and whispered, "Santa came! and he brought me deodorant!" Max has been asking for red? deodorant ever since Ben started wearing it. "How would you know what Santa brought you?" I asked (the boys aren't supposed to look at their presents or stockings until all of us are up. He quickly back peddled, "I don't know. I just think he brought me deodorant." That kid's a terrible liar. (By the way, he did get more than deodorant - but who knew that's what he would be most excited about?).
As are all the girls.
What was the best part of your Christmas?
4 comments:
I love all the pics! Your boys are all so handsome, and Max's face in that picture is priceless. One of my favorite moments was when Katie shouted Cowabunga! at the top of her lungs because she got a barbie doll. So you can see that we like to expose them to a variety of shows and toys...
You know you got up early when you have to wake up your 2 year old! Geesh! It looks like a lot of fun. I should have brought Jack across the street; I think he would have liked to meet Evan.
I LOVE that picture of your boys in the morning!
I loved that we were snowed in for 2 days, and we did nothing except play at home, and enjoy each other's company.
Your pictures are awesome. It looks like you are already putting your new camera to good use.
Post a Comment