Today I slept in (a little) which was bad because we missed Ben's soccer game. Ben really didn't seem to care - so all was well. I went for a run and then spent the morning cleaning my house. I also went through old pictures because we are getting together with some friends from college in a few weeks and Tiffany is doing a slide show. It brought back floods of memories - all good of course! The ones of Mission Beach were the best. In college we went there with friends two or three years in a row. Good times. I also loved looking at the ones from New Orleans and D.C. Great memories - I'm glad we're all still friends.
When I was up in the studio looking through pictures Evan crawled up the stairs and lost his diaper in the process. When I looked up and saw him naked I couldn't stop laughing - which caused him to laugh too. I eventually got the diaper back on :)
Alexander had a game this afternoon and they won! Yeah! Their team is in first place. When his coach was talking to the kids after the game I realized how lucky Alexander is to be a part of this team. His coach is such a great guy - he's so positive with the boys. He's exactly the kind of coach Alex (who puts endless amounts of pressure on himself) needs. After the game we all headed over to the Grimes. They had hotdogs for the kids and homemade-to-die-for chili for the adults. The boys had a blast running around playing football and I had a blast admiring their house! I wish I had Stephanie as my decorator.
On the way home I dropped Ian off at Jason's - they are watching "Ultimate Fighting" or something male like that. I don't even want to know. When we got home we saw that the Halloween Phantom had hit our house! I won't tell you what exactly that is but it's a good thing and be on the look out! Now the kids are in bed and I think I will watch an episode of Grey's while I cut out things for nursery tomorrow. Good day.
P.S. Thanks Lauren for helping with Evan during the game and for "girl talk". I loved getting to know you better ;)
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like a pretty good day.
We need to do an old friends party. That sounded like fun. I love the pictures that we took on Mission Beach. I only went that one time, but loved it.
Go A's. I am also very thankful for the team that we are on. Great kids, great parents.
I'm sorry I didn't get to go to the chili party.(I, however, did enjoy driving some good looking boys around) Mitch surprised us when he said he wanted to go. Sure sounds like fun was had by all.
So where are the pics. . . you can't talk about them and not post them?!
Elise - I found the some pics when we were at Mission Beach - they brought back some great memories. We should plan a get together!
Hillary - I don't have a scanner! I am badly in need of one.
So, where is the to-die-for chili receipe you promised to email me. Time is running out.
Post a Comment