Friday, October 26, 2007

Pooh Bear





All of my kids have worn this costume and all have hated it. It's an unusual form of torture - but they look sooo stinkin' cute. What do you think? Should I make Evan wear it for Halloween?

12 comments:

Merilee said...

Will his mood be more like pic #1 or pic#3? That would be my decider right there!

Sheri said...

I'm thinking (based on previous experiences) that he'll hate it at first but he'll eventually get used to it.

Teresa said...

That is the sadest looking Pooh bear I have ever seen!

Brian said...

Absolutely you should make him wear it! Why stop the torture now?

Kim said...

On the one hand, we live in Arizona, and it is still 90 degrees outside. That costume is probably torture.

On the other hand, I agree with Brian. When your kids are older and all teasing you about the things you made them do as children, Evan will probably want to join in the "We had to wear the pooh bear costume for halloween" rant.

Sheri said...

The whole heat issue is really what's holding me back. I might have him be Max for Halloween. But then he'd have to learn to say, "Mom, I need to tell you something" 3 million times a day.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe that thing is still in good condition. I remember James wearing it too. I agree with the fam though... it is now a tradition that needs to be past down.

Christy said...

If it was me, I'ddefinately make him wear it, (but then, I'm known to torture my kids)!!! Someday he'll thank you! Just don't put it on him until you get ready to head out the door - don't you just love hot halloweens? I'm making Brayden wear a Yoda costume that he will hate too, so we can cart around screaming kids together!

Karen Lambson said...

I vote no.

Teresa said...

Make him wear it. It will give him something to tell his therapist one day.

Trina said...

Oh Sheri,
If you only knew how long it takes Addy to get dressed. Hours sometimes. And 8 different outfits.
So I do know what it is like standing there waiting.

Trina said...

By the way...Evan looks adorable!