My house is clean :) . My bags are almost packed ;) . I still have work to do but...
Max's new favorite expression is: "I'm going to let you in on a little secret". It's so funny. He just said to me, "Mom, I'm going to let you in on a little secret...I like pizza." He's used the expression quite a few times in the last few days and each time we all crack up.
On another note...a few weeks ago we had a celebration for my grandma's 80th birthday. I can't tell you how much I love my grandma. When I was little she used to sew dresses for me and then a matching one for my Barbie. She is such a talented, intelligent, wonderful person. Anyway, we all pitched in a bought her a flat screen t.v. I think she was pleasantly surprised. We were lucky enough to see Gail (who was down from Oregon) and the two newest additions - Tim & Becca's baby girl and Stuart & Teresa's baby boy. We had a great time chatting, eating and playing football. Happy Birthday Grandma - We love you!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sheri, have a wonderful vacation and enjoy your time away from it "all". If you see Cinderella,tell her "Hi" from Gracie.
Vacation? I am so jealous!
ok, so I don't even know where you guys are going for vacation - Maybe I can find context clues on the previous posts... I hope you have a wonderful time.. You deserve it!!!
I can't believe you have not posted on Disney Land yet!
It was so fun!!!
Trina
Post a Comment