Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy

 I just had to post this picture of Max.  He is such a cool kid and let's face it...he makes those glasses look good :)

My mom came down in August for her birthday.  It was hard because my dad was very sick and in a lot of pain at the time.  It really shook me to the core to see my dad like that.  I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and for the knowledge that families are forever. 

I got to spend some quality time with my mom.  Kim and I took her out to Olive Garden for her birthday.  We always laugh so hard and have so much fun when we are together. 
Afterwards we got ice cream and went to Darrel and Trinas.  I was also able to take my mom for a pedicure when she was here.  I love my mom so much.  She is my best friend.  I am so thankful for her and her influence in my life.