Thursday, May 3, 2012

Today

I heard something that made me sad, upset and angry all at once.  And it was gossip.  About me.  Something that had been said about me a loooong time ago by someone who I thought was a friend.   A really good friend.

I kept thinking about what was said.  Whether it was true or not.  And how I could change that person's perception of me because frankly I don't think it was true.

I have bad days.  I'm not perfect.  My kids misbehave.

I don't want to be an angry person.  I don't want to dwell on past hurts.  Especially since I don't even really talk to this person any more.  It just sucks.  And makes me feel sad.

And really who knows what was really said, right?  And why would someone tell me this?  Right???  I guess what hurts the most is to know that something was said.  By someone I really trusted.

I need to just let it go.

Good talk.  I feel better.

Thanks for listening.