I have some bad news. I broke my camera. Michelle came over to cut hair and she brought her rollerblades so of course Michelle and I had to rollerblade. Anyhow, I set the camera on the back of Ian's car and then it fell and the lens shattered. Piece of crap lens. I don't mean that. That lens has been great to me. When I took it to the camera shop the guy told me not to feel bad that Larry Fitzgerald had been in the week before and had dropped his camera and the whole thing was irrepairable. At least mine is only the lens. How's that for a bright side?
Well, as most of you know things are tight over here right now so there are no funds to fix the lens. So...from now on the pictures on my blog will either be from my phone or from my dad's camera or a camera that Ian's mom lent me (thank you Betty!). I took these pics with my dad's camera.
In early March, Evan's preschool had a fieldtrip to the Phoenix Children's museum. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it. It is so much fun.