Monday, August 8, 2011

Sometimes...

-I feel like doing nothing...so I lay in bed watching re-runs of Ice loves Coco - which is surprisingly a good show once you get over how big Coco's chest is. Let me tell you - Ice really does love Coco. It's my dream to see them (they have a house a few miles away from me)

-I feel sorry for myself. And then I give myself a pep talk. And tell myself that I have some really awesome people in my life.

-I like to try on clothes. But then I remember that I've gained a little weight in the last few months...so then I tell myself to lay off the Dr. Pepper. Sometimes that works...but sometimes it doesn't.

-I feel guilty for liking work so much. I really love my work peeps. We have so much fun. And they put up with my goofiness.

-I wish I didn't say whatever pops in my head. It's a problem. But I'm working on it.

-I procrastinate. And then I get stressed. And my stomach hurts.

-I want to move. O.k. I pretty much want to move all of the time. It's like that James' song, "Need a change of scenery..."

-I listen to Justin Timberlake. And Lady Gaga (thanks dr. v!). And Eminem. Ya, that's right.

-I wish I could eat peanut m&m's and kit kats all day. But then I probably wouldn't like them any more.

-I hate Facebook.

-I wish I had a cook that would make dinner every night.

O.k. I really wish that all of the time.