Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Scottsdale Getaway

My mom and dad have a Scottsdale timeshare that they use every June. We spent a lot of time there the third week in June. All the boys except Evan got to spend the night.

Xander relaxing:

We went out there Saturday, June 18th for Ruby's 2nd birthday.

The birthday girl:

Sisters:
Opening presents:

What girl doesn't love a new pair of shoes???
Cake and ice cream:

After opening presents and eating cake, we all headed down to the pool. I love that there is a splash pad, pool and spa there.



The boys playing a game. It looks like Xander is mad but he's not - they play a games where they are characters. Kind of like they are acting in a play. Ian and Trina taught the little boys to swim.



Birthday girl:


At this point Darrel splashed me, so it was on! As I went to put my camera away I snapped this picture of my mom and dad. They've been married for 43 years. More and more I'm realizing what an accomplishment that is.

I went back two other times during the week. On Thursday Kim and I went out and stayed for 5 hours. We ended up ordering pizza and watching SYTYCD with my mom. We had a blast.