Ben always has an end of the school year party. I started doing it because I felt bad that he never really gets a birthday party (his birthday is around Christmas) and now he wants to do it every year.
It's always low-key and fun. The kids swam, ate pizza and played football and baseball.

Evan came armed and dangerous.

Noodle fight!

Kahea came and brought 4 of her boys. Jonah is so good with Evan.

Max's friend Case also came.

Ben's friend Max got some serious air.



It looks chaotic but it really wasn't. Everyone got a long and had a great time.

Doesn't Evan look like a little angel?

Football!

Baseball! Kahea and I played baseball with some of the boys. I don't think we embarrassed ourselves too much.

Josh's best friend Kevin came over to watch.

Joe came down and serenaded the boys on his guitar.

These two fought some imaginary bad guys.



Ben's friend Max plays the guitar really well. I'm trying to talk him into giving Ben lessons.
I was so happy it turned out well. The boys all had so much fun.