It's no secret I want glasses. I can't help it - I just want to fit in at work! I was craving a pair of Juicy Coutures but we sold them so I had to let go of that dream.
Next I found a pair of Gucci's that I loved. But they were quite costly plus Suzy liked them and since she actually needs glasses I let her have them.
Because that's the kind of friend I am. Today I found these Anna Sui's. I am in love. Ignore the little spot in the left lenses - that's where it says "Anna Sui". I can't take that off unless I am going to purchase the glasses. I brought them home today to show them off. I tried to convince Tiffany that they are a fashion accessory. She thinks I'm crazy.
Do I look crazy to you? Wait...don't answer that. Apparently I have no pride.
p.s. are my arms really that beefy?