Tuesday was our last day at the Lodge. In the morning, Hudson and Xander rescued a woodpecker from the garage. After they freed it, it perched on Xander's shoulder and stayed there a good 5 minutes. Ian was worried that it was injured, but after a little while it flew away. It was so cool. After that, we decided to take a trip to Greens Peak.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Lodge: the last day
Posted by
Sheri
at
9:10 PM
Labels: boys, Greens Peak, the Lodge, Xander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That last picture is awesome! And your legs do not look fat. I think it is a great shot.
Great pictures! I think I remember that tower from years ago... Is Greens Peak where you go to see all the ladybugs? The woodpecker experience is pretty cool - and the picture is priceless.
Great family picture. And, NO, your legs do not look fat.
Post a Comment