Friday, January 29, 2010

Moodiness

There is nothing more contagious than Ben's laugh. He has the best laugh of anyone I know. (Excuse Evan's head in this picture - he likes to try and be in every picture I take).

Last night when we were getting ready to say family prayer Ben was in a really good mood. Laughing and joking. But then the tides turn (they turn A LOT with Ben)......

He went from laughing and joking to crying in a matter of seconds.


When Ben is sad he likes to hide. We like to ignore him (sad but true).


Because we know within minutes he'll be laughing again. It's just who he is - he's a naturally happy person.

I love it.

5 comments:

Brian said...

Love Max's Demon eyes in the second pic. Maybe that is why Ben started crying??

Kim said...

Ben does have an awesome, contagious laugh. He is also super adorable. We love Ben!

Becca said...

Does Ben know you have pictures of his moodiness on your blog? I like the last photo - it's very genuine.

Teresa said...

It sounds like he wears his heart on his sleeve. What a sweet kid.

Karen Lambson said...

That is one good looking boy.