Friday, January 15, 2010

Masked Crusader

Look who rolled into town.

No one in this house messes with this kid.

Except maybe Max, but Max messes with everyone.

P.S. The top picture is one of the last pictures I have of Evan in diapers. I thought he would be going to college in diapers. Now if I could only get rid of the binky...

8 comments:

Tim said...

Sheri, the top picture is probably one of my favorite pictures of all time. It is awesome with a capital great.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

About the binky, cut the tip off or poke a small slit in it...he probably won't want it after that. My son started chewing on all of his and cut through them all, one by one he threw them all down to the ground after he'd cut through....

Becca said...

Great pictures - he makes a very convincing Batman.

Kim said...

I agree with Tim. That top picture is awesome.

Karen Lambson said...

Now all he needs is a cape.

Sheri said...

He has one. He just prefers to be naked.

Teresa said...

I agree--the first pic is awesome!

Amanda said...

Woohoo! Evz in undies!