Monday, January 11, 2010

Dog or human?

Here is proof that Evan and Max can get along.

Every day after school they fight for a good 2 hours.

I'm not kidding.

It's so frustrating. I'm constantly putting one of them in time-out.


And when I'm just about to lose it...there is a moment where Max will say, "Do you love me Evan?" And Evan will answer, "Yes, Evan loves you!"

On a good day they like to play a certain game. Max will say, "Evan you are the dog and I am the human."

Then Max will feed Evan treats - and Evan will hop around after Max on his knees.


It's almost cute enough to make me forget that they were kicking each other only moments before.

Almost.

5 comments:

Becca said...

This made me laugh out loud - I love it!

LauraB said...

That is great! I know what I'm going to get Max - if I can find them! :)

Amanda said...

My kids act like animals too.

Kim said...

Sheri, you have a gift. Your posts are awesome.

If all dogs were that cute I would have 10.

Teresa said...

So funny. It really does take so little to counter all the negative with kids.