At 7:11 pm on December 16, 1999 Benjamin David Trezise was born. He weighed 7 lbs 15 ozs and was 19 1/2 inches long. I remember watching Friends while I was in labor. And I remember Ben came out blue. The nurses kept slapping his butt and finally they had to get the doctor to come over. Those seconds when Ben wasn't breathing felt like an eternity. I never thought I'd be so happy to hear one of my babies scream - but I was.
Benjamin is named after a character in The Work and The Glory books. After reading those books, I fell in love with that name.
Ben's favorite color is black.
Ben's favorite sports team is the Washington Redskins (he is really into football right now).
Ben's best friend is Christian. One time he told me that if he had the chance to spend time with anyone - including a famous person - he'd pick Christian :)
Ben's favorite food is pizza or shrimp.
Ben's favorite brother is Max (Max made me put that in).
Ben wants to either be a pro football player or video game designer when he grows up.
Ben's favorite band right now is Motion City Soundtrack.
Ben loves to play video games, play football or collect football cards.
Ben is such a blessing to our family. He is definitely the peacemaker in our house - he loves everyone and wants everyone to be happy.
Yesterday we took Ben and some friends bowling for his birthday:
James liked to bowl with a 13 pound ball! He definitely is stronger than he looks!
Ben flexing. The boy next to him was such a character. He was cracking Kim and I up the whole time.
-Max crying, "Ben says I suck!" to which Ben replied, "I said, 'Max - you're up!'"
5 comments:
Don't ever ask Christian to whisper. It will always backfire on you.ALWAYS.
Happy Birthday Ben! - I like that he would pick his best friend to hang out with.
Isn't there a cartoon called Ben 10?
The kid has good taste in music.
You're a good blogger. I'm impressed. Good for you.
Not to mention how dang good looking that boy is! He is so cute!
Happy birthday Ben!!
Boys are always so loud...just embrace the crazy!
Post a Comment