Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Twinkle

Evan loves to sing. His current favorite song is "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" followed closely by "These Bones" by Nada Surf and "Shut Your Eyes" by Snow Patrol. He does know most of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star". He would know all of it except that he keeps getting kicked out of Nursery during singing time. Not only can he NOT sit still but he encourages other kids to join in his party. He takes after his dad.

My favorite word he says is: "yes". It's the way he says it. If you listen carefully you can hear him say it in the video.

I never want him to grow up.

5 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

He is so cute! And he is starting to look so much like Max!!

Karen Lambson said...

Evan you are a star!!

LauraB said...

I love Evan!

Kim said...

Evan is awesome. This video is so great.

Teresa said...

I love it. Jack has just started singing along with everything. (Although, he seems to only catch the last word in each line of a song.) More videos please!