Max had so much fun on his rainforest safari (it's amazing what a kid can make out of toliet paper rolls).
Its Arizona...too hot for clothes
Adorable! Naked is apparently the way to go. I just found Jack on the couch watching Seseame Street totally naked. His new trick is to cover up with his blanket so I don't know he has nothing on underneath...
Cutest explorers ever.
Ah, the safari get up. Is Max's hat shedding flecks of paint every where just like Sami's? Who needs clothes in the jungle?
Max looks so young to me. He looks barely older than Evan.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Its Arizona...too hot for clothes
Adorable! Naked is apparently the way to go. I just found Jack on the couch watching Seseame Street totally naked. His new trick is to cover up with his blanket so I don't know he has nothing on underneath...
Cutest explorers ever.
Ah, the safari get up. Is Max's hat shedding flecks of paint every where just like Sami's? Who needs clothes in the jungle?
Max looks so young to me. He looks barely older than Evan.
Post a Comment