Thursday, September 10, 2009

Photogenic

This is the only picture I have of Max that kinda reminds me of my side of the family. He's 99% Ian and 1% me (in looks that is). Too bad I cut off the top of his head. If I had photo shop I could add a forehead.





Evan LOVES it when I take his picture. LOVES it. And demands to see each picture right after I take it. Yesterday we had an impromtu photo shoot.







He didn't want me to stop taking pictures. That last picture is a pose that Michael does whenever I take a picture of him. I guess imitation is the highest form of flattery.

6 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Hey friend- those are awesome! Totally capture his adorable little personality! And I like them better when they are off centered. It's a sign of a creative mind.

Lexie & Sharrid said...

Evan looks like Max.

Kim said...

Your kids are awesome. Love the photo shoot of Evan. He is hilarious. I think nearly every picture I have of Michael he is doing that stupid pose. I have to say, it looks adorable on Evan though.

Teresa said...

Those are great pics! All of them! I have to say, the last one is my favorite.

Amanda said...

The second to last one makes me want to anaconda-squeeze him.

LauraB said...

Man, how cute are your boys!!!