Sunday, August 9, 2009

Year of the girl

This is Molly. She arrived yesterday morning and weighed 9lbs. 6 ozs. She is the third girl baby this year born to a family member. Molly is big, bold and beautiful. I couldn't see her yesterday because we were at the Lodge. And Ian wouldn't come home early. Even though I told him that Molly was crying for me, he still wouldn't leave early.
So today, 10 minutes after we got home, Xander, Tiffany and I went to see her. Xander liked holding her.

Until she started sucking on his hand. Then he gave her back to me. That's o.k.

Because I'm already her favorite aunt.

I can tell.

9 comments:

Brian said...

you are...until they meet Kim.

Sheri said...

Oh, it's gonna be me.

It's on Kim!

Brian said...

Well good luck with THAT!!! My money is on Kim. Or should I say Aunt Kimmy??

RWJR said...

PRECIOUS...
I haven't told you this, but I LOVE your blog and visit it often! I love how transparent you are and you are quite hilarious! I'm glad my Max and Ben are in the same class this year!
Anne Webb

LauraB said...

Oooo...I want in on this...let me at her - GREAT-Aunt Laura will gladly try to beat out Aunt Kimmy and Aunt Sheri!

Trina said...

I will be the fave because I have her best friend!! She is beautiful!

Brian said...

You are all forgetting who you are dealing with. Odds aren't in your favor!

Sheri said...

We'll see, Brian, We'll see.

Brian said...

I just don't want your feelings to get hurt.