Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Day

Today the boys and I cleaned the house spotless (well, spotless except for the marks Evan made on the wall with Xander's deodrant - but at least the house smells good, right?) in preparation for a party.

Xander lit the candles:


Evan patiently waited for the guest of honor.
Everyone was happy when he finally arrived.


Especially Evan because he got to help blow out the candles.

Happy Birthday Ian!

We love you!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Ian! I hope you got to go out and do something fun.

liz said...

happy b-day ian! it feel great to be 23 again and again doesn't it!

hey sheri- I didn't want to forget to tell you how zane had to pick a name for his webkinz this week when logging in. he picked 'xander like max's brother', but he spelled it Zadr. and it was taken! so he named it mom instead. so xander ranks highest in cool name status with zane and mom is a close second. ;-)

LauraB said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Ian!

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Ian! I really like that picture of Ian surrounded by his crazy boys.

Sarah Robbins said...

Ahhh. . . Happy Birthday, Ian!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Ian!