Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 2

-Max wakes up at the crack of dawn

-Dad wakes the rest of us up while going out on our balcony to scout elk

-Ian's parents visit

-We all trek up to Greens Peak

-I almost have a panic attack driving up Greens Peak

-My camera battery dies

-We head over to Greer for ice-cream and to wade in the river

-It starts to rain and Max falls into the river

-Ben throws up out the window of the car on the way home while Evan is screaming "I WANT MY WINDOW DOWN!" and Ro is singing the ABC song

-There is dried barf all over the side of my car

-We end the night watching SYTYCD and eating nachos

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the daily updates of your trip. You really need pics to go along with it (uh, except the throwing up...we don't want to see that!)

Drea said...

hahaha! I love it!! Especially the part about the barf.

Karen Lambson said...

You forgot to mention Great Grandpa George's visit and the antelope "doggy"