Monday, May 4, 2009

Today...

...I have the "blahs". I have too much to do. Not enough time to do it. And I feel like doing nothing.

Today I want to go to the movies. And eat lots of popcorn and redvines.

Today I wish I could swim with my kids. And get a tan. And maybe read by the pool.

Today I want to pack up the boys and go to the cabin. And feel cool air and smell pine.

Instead I am stuck at home with a busy 2 year old and a 5 year old that is mad at me for giving his brother too much Cookie Crisp this morning. My ears are still ringing from the verbal beating I took.

I need a nap.

10 comments:

Teresa said...

At least Evan's nose is looking better!

Anonymous said...

Your I want list sounds fabulous!

I have the blah's also, I think it's a Monday thing! It was fun seeing you this weekend.

I saw something...

Sheri said...

Oh gosh, i am dying laughing Kristy. Thank you!

Becca said...

Sheri,

Go to the movies, go swimming, go to the cabin, and take a nap (Ian you'll have to watch the kids so her nap is effective) - you deserve it!

LauraB said...

I took your nap for you - cross that off the list!

IAN said...

I was gone from 8am to 8pm working-so...sorry Becca i cant help Sheri with nap time or anything for that matter. however, she is off running right now and then we plan on working out together from 10 to 11. I guess that is her 'breaks' from the boys.

Trina said...

Bring your kids over and then go to a movie! I'd love to watch them!

Christy said...

I had the blahs today too... didn't even make it out of my jammies before 11 a.m. I think it's a post fast sunday thing for me... it really screws me up every time I do a good fast.

Tim said...

Are the blahs like swine flu? I hope everyone who is catching it gets over it. Good luck people.

By the way, I had a great Monday...

Amanda said...

I feel like doing nothing A LOT. Too much.