In honor of 100 degree heat, we headed over to a park with a splash pad yesterday.I loved watching Evan run through the spraying hoops - that is until he started to suck on the holes with the water coming out. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger is my motto.
We left after an hour due to my uncontrollable sweating. Good times.
11 comments:
That is funny. I'm sure Lilly would be doing that too- but probably sitting on the water coming out yelling "mommy this feels good" lol. I know probably too much information but hey that is a 4 year old for ya.
Ha Ha! Max cracks me up!
There seems to be a lot of posts in which you "turn the other way and pretend he wasn't mine". C'mon Sheri, embrace the insanity.
That looks like fun! I could have run through there with my clothes on after waiting in line at Joe's! I'm going to post those pictures tomorrow morning. . . Love you guys!
How funny! It's the little things that make the kids happy.
Also, I have to ask where this park is...it sounds like so much fun.
Teresa - It's on Dobson & Germann. It's one of my favorite parks.
Ahhhh, that's my Max!!
The heat this week is killing me. I know it's only 100 and that's no big deal around these parts, but the first week of 100's is the hardest to get used to!
We love chuperosa park... I need to take the boys over there. I've just been lazy! Knox park has an even better water set-up.
and by the way, I'm reading Inkdeath right now too... well, listening to Inkdeath... I love audio books! ;-)
I loved your Mother's Day post- I couldn't figure out how to post on it though. And yes, I did think that Max looked homeless in that picture. But a very cute homeless child!
Kids are the best. I am so glad that you took your mother's advice. I have been there too and even on the pills - nothing works better than following the Lord's counsel. Happy Mother's Day - You ARE a great mother.
Post a Comment