Monday, May 11, 2009

Things I liked about my weekend...

-Friday night sitting on the couch with Ian and Evan, watching the duo from Once singing on PBS' Artist Den. So beautiful (and the commentary was so funny).
-Spending part of Saturday with my mom and Kim, seeing 17 Again (again!) and eating lunch at the OG (my mom's choice)

-Hanging out with Tiffany Saturday night - shopping at Fashion Square (and getting the BCBG purse below - regulary priced at $118 for $20!!!!!!) Eating dinner at LGO and getting gelato from that dreamy dred-locked Italian guy (mmmmm...)

-Singing with my children in church for Mother's Day.

-Hearing my mom speak in church on Mother's Day. She is my idol and inspiration!

-Visiting with my in-laws and eating an awesome steak & shrimp dinner.

-Reading more of Ink Death.

All and all a pretty good weekend...how about yours?

P.S. yes, I know my eyes are closed in that picture but my mom looks better in that one then the other one Ian took and seeing as it was Mother's Day and all....

7 comments:

dallin gonzales said...

my weekend was good 2

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Brian, if you don't know what the abbreviations stand for that means you are not "in the know" or possibly the swine flu has messed with your brain. Either way, I know exactly what all the abbreviations stand for. And what are "appreviations"? Spell check much?

Brian said...

What are you talking about Tiffany??? Man, you are confusing! As for the abbreviations, this is a blog to ALL readers, not just a letter to Tiffany.

Kim said...

I agree Brian. What is with abbreviations? Another pet peeve of mine (I know, I have a lot).

From what I could understand, it sounds like you had a fun weekend.

Where is the picture of the dreamy dred-locked Italian guy?

I'm sad I missed out on going to your ward on mother's day. I would have loved to hear your song and mom's talk.

Is Ink Death awesome or what?

I spent mother's day watching SYTYCD (I hope you know I did that to be funny - ha!).

Sarah Robbins said...

What a fun Mother's Day! You also won my give away for girly pampering! Just email me and I fill find a way to get it to you. :)

Teresa said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend...I know you deserved it.