Friday, May 15, 2009

Stats

Einstein
11 years old
blue eyes
blond hair
right-handed
loves girls, sports, swimming & his dad


(he really didn't want his picture taken)
Drama
9 years old
green eyes
blond/brownish hair
left handed
loves bionicles, x-box, swimming & ice-cream

(btw, if his head looks a little weird it's because Ben was sitting behind him in this picture)

Dr. Jeckyll/Mr. Hyde
5 (almost 6) years old
blue eyes
brown hair
right-handed
loves bionicles, Spongebob, superheroes and Ben

Crazy

2 1/2 years old
green/grey eyes
blond hair
left-handed
loves his binky, his sippy, the movie Cars and his mama

It's so interesting that both Evan and Ben have green eyes and are left-handed and they look the most alike (in my opinion).


I think 3 of my kids look alike. But one of them looks totally different. Can you guess which one? Here's a hint:

12 comments:

Brian said...

So who's the father?

Sheri said...

That might be the question if he didn't look so much like his father.

Teresa said...

So, who's the mother?

liz said...

you guys make cute kids. nice work.

Brian said...

HAHA, nice one Teresa.

Amanda said...

He definitely looks different because he has 3 ears!

Becca said...

The real question is who's the father of the other three - yeah, that's right I put it out there... Max does look a lot like Ian.

They are all handsome boys - you should be proud.

LauraB said...

Ian passed on the looks - did he pass on the split personality, too?

Kim said...

I don't think Ben and Alex look that much alike, Ben is definitely all you, and Max is definitely all Ian, but I think Xander and Evan are a good mix.

Anyhow, I love this post. Your kids are awesome.

Joe said...

Alex's would be the closest stat to me... except the dad thing... jk hahaha

Unknown said...

Isn't it funny how you can have 4 completely different children being born and raised in the same house? At least they are all cute!

Michelle and Aaron said...

I am very concerned about Maxs' third ear. You should have it removed. Seems like kids might make fun of him...and by kids I mean Ian. Your boys are all handsome! They need to toughen up my sissy boy.