Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's coming....

Ian is excited.

The kids (especially Ben) are excited.

My mom, Stacy and Kim are excited.

To say Tiffany is excited is an understatement.

It's finally here!

I have been waiting for this since last year's season finale. It's my all time favorite show on tv - hands down. Ian and I watched some old episodes yesterday and we might have cried during the Ivan/Allison "Why" routine. Mia for sure cried - she admitted it on the season 2 finale. Over here we are big fans of expressing yourself through art. Which is exactly what this show is. I even like the ballroom dances (yes mom, I know they are your favorite).

My question to you is which performers/dances are your favorite(s)? I loved Travis, Benji, Dominic, Neil, Sabra, Twitch & Katie. The "Ramalama" dance, the "Sexy Back" dance, the "Why" dance, the Neyo - Sabra & Dominic dance, the Joshua & Katie dance where he catches her mid-running, All Nap & Tab cheorographed dances, the Lauren/Pasha "Transformers" dance, Neil & Sarah disco where Neil does the back flip...and so many more....

Can't wait for May 21st!!!

P.S. If this post made no sense to you then you are really missing out!

15 comments:

Brian said...

I have never seen someone as excited as Kim. I really think she loves the show more than me. I'm ok with it. I'm nowhere near the fan but I will watch. Bleeding Love is by far my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Lauren and I can"t wait.

Unknown said...

Don't even think for a minute just because my SYTYCD shirt is 5 sizes to small that I will not be wearing it on Thursday. We are ALL so excited!

Brian said...

And I EXPECT to see THAT picture on someone's blog first thing Friday morning!!!!!

Teresa said...

It made no sense to me because I haven't watched the show. Maybe I'll have to check it out since I have to wait 8 months for LOST to come back. Not that any show could fill that void, but at least it will help me pass the time.

Tiffany said...

Why is Danny not on your list? WHY? I love all of those dances...I don't recall the Transformers one. And I would like to add the park bench, the Twitch, Katie Door dance, and of course the Mia Michael's "Hide and Seek" dance. You know the one where my Imogen Heap obsession began.

And Tricia, this year I tink we should all make bedazzled SYTYCD shirts for the finale. And the tour. Which I WILL BE GOING TO!!!

Becca said...

This is where having NO TV really hurts. Cheryl is recording them for me! I have so many favorite dancers - I even enjoy the beginning episodes where there are awesome pop n lockers who don't make it on. I really liked a lot of dances that Neil was in towards the end - so does Tim!

Oh, and did I mention I wish I could dance!

Kim said...

Favorite dancers: Melody, Jamile, Travis, Benji, Natalie, Sabra, Dominic, Lacy, Pasha, Twitch, Chelsea H., Gev, Courtney...there are just too many.

It's hard to pick favorite performances. My favorite that no one has named yet is the Dominic and Sabra dance "I'll Stand by you." Mandy Moore is hands down my favorite choreographer ( and Wade too, but that is a given).

I'm super excited. I can't wait!

Trina said...

oh boy I am excited!!!! I love this show!

Tim said...

I refuse to take part in this...except to post this comment...and to watch the show...

Joe said...

I am also excited!!!!!

Season 2 was my fav.

My fav. dances are: Ramalama, Angel & Devil, Nerd Dance( Benji and Travis) Sexy Back, Hip Hip Chin Chin, Kherington an Twitch's Viennese Waltz, Transformers, Park Bench, and MUCH more!!!!!

Sheri said...

Oooo, Angel & Devil - I loved that one!

Joe said...

I know... Thats why i put it

Sarah Robbins said...

I have never seen this- I will have to check it out. . .

LauraB said...

Hey Becca - we could ALL go without TV for a year if we had someone recording our favorite shows!!!