tomorrow you are 11.
Where has the time gone?
things I love about you:
you want a raccoon for a pet.
you are adventuruous
and cool.
you are smarter than me at math.
you love to learn.
you are saving to buy a bass guitar and amp.
you help me cook
and massage my back (but never at the same time).
you tell funny jokes (especially about Chuck Norris)
and write clever stories.
I love your cartoon drawings.
I love that you love to go to church.
and try to do what's right.
Happy Birthday, to the best 11-year old in the world!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Our little tax deduction...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Happy Birthday Xander! Love ya.
He is so my favorite.
I wish I would have heard some Chuck Norris jokes.
Happy Happy Birthday!
Oh he is such a good kid! Happy Birthday Xander!
Hey we have an extra bass we could give him. He just needs to buy an amp. Let me know if he wants it. It is White and Blk.
Happy Birthday! I'll try to catch a raccoon for you. We have plenty here but I haven't seen one yet.
Happy Birthday, Xander! You are the coolest 11-year old I know!!
Happy B-Day Man!!!
I heard Chuck Norris burns ants with a magnifying glass...at night.
Can anyone verify this?
-Tim
Happy Birthday Xander! You are one super awesome kid!
Funny Tim - Did you know that Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird?
Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.
Also, when Chuck Norris does a pushup he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.
Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
Ok, I'm done - for now.
The Devil wears Prada. Chuck Norris made him.
You guys are funny.
That's a good one Darrel, I've never heard that one before.
Did you know that when Chuck Norris wants an egg, he cracks open a chicken?
Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off.
Under Chuck's beard is another fist.
I love chuck Norris jokes... hilarious!
Chuck Norris eats steak for every meal, sometimes he forgets to kill the cow.
Chuck's calender goes straight from March 31 to April 2. Nobody fools Chuck
Chuck CAN, in fact, stop the beat
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck
Some people wear superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck pajamas to bed.
GOOD ONES JARED!!! :) HAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment