Monday, February 2, 2009

I love Larry Fitzgerald

Our weekend in pictures:

On Saturday Ian attempted to show the boys how to hoe weeds.

Later on, we went to the park to celebrate this boy's 4th birthday.


Ian and the boys tossed the pigskin around (then my camera's battery ran out - which is a bummer because I didn't get a picture of Ian trying to "rope" the boys. You read that right.).

On Sunday, we hung out with at Jason & Tiffany's house to watch the Super Bowl. The kids played.



And relaxed.

While the men watch football (and ate).


The women folk cooked (o.k., mostly just Tiffany cooked - but Lisa and I kept her company).


During half time all the kids put on their 3-D glasses to watch the 3-D commercial for Monsters & Aliens.

While Evan played Star Wars.
The girls joined in the football watching during the second half. I love that Larry Fitzgerald. Did you see him jump up and catch the ball while that other player was all over him? He's my new boyfriend. I was seriously in awe. And I don't even like football (at least I didn't used to).

10 comments:

Brian said...

Now if we can just get Kim to come around...
Maybe I will get you an autograph?

Teresa said...

We didn't really get to watch the first half because Jack was having too much fun at the party we went to...and the ending was just sad!

OurHappyFamily said...

AMEN, I LOOOOOVE HIM!!! So incredibly talented and so humble... he has so much class. Looks like a fun party. Too bad we lost. It was devastating!!!

Kim said...

Brian, it's never going to happen. Just deal with it and move on.

It sounds like your weekend was fun.

I quite enjoyed my football-less Sunday. Actually I was pretty dang sick, but I was happy to NOT be watching football.

Trina said...

Fun weekend! I love the weekends especially when the weather is as great as it is!

Tim said...

What is this "Super" bowl people keep talking about? Like a large cereal bowl for my Peanut Butter Crunch? That would be awesome:

Giant bowl + box of cereal + 1/2 gallon of milk + ladle = heaven.

LauraB said...

And, Tim, you may get to Heaven quicker than you think. Haven't you heard about all the recalls of products made with peanut butter paste - which includes cereal???

BTW - Interesting, my word verification is "plates" for your Super "Bowl" post!

Tiffany said...

Forget the autograph. We want to meet him. Or maybe just hover while he is at the store. Sheri, why do I look so serious whilst cooking? I didn't really look like that, right?

This weekend was loads of fun. We should do it again.

Unknown said...

looks like you had fun even though the outcome was bad! At least I'm sure there was mounds of yummy food!

Brendon said...

It was fun hanging out with the crew. Thanks for the invite, oh ya I invited myself. Good times!