Tuesday, January 29, 2008

6 inconsequential things

Jenifer tagged me. Normally I try to ignore "tags" but I kind of liked this one...I'm not going to do it right so technically I am ignoring part of the tag, which keeps in line with my way of thinking. Truly a dizzing intellect...

1. I am a bit O.C.D. I get if from my mother (hello - stalking Jaclyn Smith). Years ago I was obsessed with an English woman in one of my wards at church. I think I drove Tiffany and Ian crazy talking about how cool this woman dressed and how much I loved her accent. It was a bit of a let down when I finally met her. I randomly become obsessed with something but it eventually wears off. I am right now coming of a Zuma high.

2. I love flip-flops. What can I say? I have these big sausage feet that don't enjoy being confined to shoes of any sort. I'm o.k. with running shoes but nothing can come between me and my flip flops.

3. I HATE surprises. I don't know what it is I just hate being surprised. Even if it is a good surprise. I like knowing things, preparing for things. I don't even like presents - they stress me out. What if I don't like the present? I've never had a good poker face.

4. I have a hard time sitting still. It's hard for me to sit down and watch a t.v. show or a movie. This drives Ian crazy. I feel like there is always something else I should be working on or doing. I do like actually going to the movies though.

5. I hate my hair & fingernails. I can never grow either of them to the length I would like. It annoys me.

6. I love music. I love most all kinds of music. The other day I was driving my mom's car and the music from The Phantom of the Opera (the movie) came on. It made me sooo happy. Ben, Max and I sung "Wishing You Were Here Again" at the top of our lungs.

I choose to tag: Michelle, Becca, Teresa, Tina and Laura. Please blog 6 random things about yourself...I look forward to learning more about you.

Oh yeah, and whoever can tell me the title of the movie and the line that I quoted - I will make you cookies or brownies (your choice :))

8 comments:

Brian said...

It's actually "Truly, you have a dizzying intellect" From the Princess Bride, obviously.

Cookies Please. Extra Chocolate Chips!

Brian said...

Also, I was witness you your Phantom singing and it was a SOUND to behold! I love to see people singing at the top of their lungs. It makes me laugh.

Sheri said...

You don't give anyone a chance, Brian. I will have the cookies to you this weekend.

Brian said...

Sorry to spoil your fun...and everyone else's for that matter. Maybe you need to institute a rule of one win in a row. You know, the 'Brian' rule(s).

Teresa said...

Maybe if Brian had a life and wasn't glued to the blog he wouldn't beat the rest of us to the answer! ;)

Merilee said...

I'm right there with ya on the flip flop thing. I love them. I have finally realized I can't wear them all winter long in Portland though.

I've never understood you "don't like surprises" people.

Brian said...

Teresa, you have always been on my side..and NOW you turn on me? What's that about?

Teresa said...

Hey, when cookies are at stake, all bets are off!