Saturday was James' 7th birthday. Everyone was there except for dad (he's busy hunting caribou in Canada) and Adam (he had a date for Hamilton's Homecoming). It was a great party complete with food, games and nintendo wii. Although James was a little under the weather we all had a great time. Evan's favorite thing was climbing up the stairs. I think I got my week's workout chasing after him!

Max's favorite thing was dressing up and chasing the girls all around. Even Addy & Darrel played dress-up (wait - that's what Darrel wore to the party).


We all had a great time! Even though my team didn't win at Buzz Word :( 



3 comments:
Wow - I'm quite sure Patrick will L-O-V-E Darrel's socks!!
Is there a Lambson birthday for each day of the year?
Merilee, I haven't even posted half of the ones we've been too! It's insane (but lots of fun!)
Post a Comment