Ummmm, NO FREAKING WAY! Girl's night, I don't think so. I will make it to the concert and I KNOW that Jason and Ian will be there with me. Nice try though, anonymous!
Brian, Brian, Brian, you know not what you speak...If you are there in Tucson you will be surrounded by women. So it will be a lonely car ride for you. And just remember this...Anonymous Knows ALL
5 comments:
Count me in - but this time YOU find the babysitter!
Count me in as well. But I can get my own babysitter.
But if it is in Tucson again. I call a girl's night.
Ummmm, NO FREAKING WAY! Girl's night, I don't think so. I will make it to the concert and I KNOW that Jason and Ian will be there with me. Nice try though, anonymous!
Brian, Brian, Brian, you know not what you speak...If you are there in Tucson you will be surrounded by women. So it will be a lonely car ride for you. And just remember this...Anonymous Knows ALL
Post a Comment