In February I was lucky to get to go to the Renaissance Festival with Ben. The best part was that Ben liked having me there as much as I liked going! We had a blast.
The teachers told us ahead of time that the kids were allowed to do everything but the trampolines. Well, one of the other mom's talked me into doing the trampoline (since the kids couldn't). It was crazy! And so much fun. I'm not much of a daredevil so this definitely took some courage on my part. When the guy was securing me in he asked, "Do you want to do flips?" I think I might have screamed, "NO!" The boys thought that was hilarious.
I survived! And had a blast. Ben was jealous - some time we will go back and Ben will get to do it.
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Renaissance Festival
This guy was very entertaining. He cracked us up.
Waiting for the Wildmen Show.

The Wildmen Show is my favorite. I laughed so hard and the boys loved it.
A Viking hat for a Viking fan :)
Turkey leg!


Waiting for the joust. Ben had money saved and bought a bow and arrow.
It was such a fun day. Ben is such a happy kid who includes every one and gets along with everyone. I am so proud to be his mom.
Posted by
Sheri
at
6:31 PM
Labels: Ben, Renaissance Festival