2011 was hard. Especially the second half. Lots of ups, but more downs. I'm so thankful for the love and support of a few people. You know who you are.
Last year was one of self discovery for me. I feel stronger. The things that used to scare and worry me don't any more. I have made God, my family and work my priorities. And you know what? I'm happier.
There is a lot of things I hope this year will be. But most of all I just want to work hard, play hard and love hard. I want to forgive more, get offended less and look for the joy instead of the pain.
The year has already started out with a major trial for me. But I'm not giving up. I know good things are ahead.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Introspection
Posted by
Sheri
at
7:37 AM
Labels: Half empty, half full