I just have to give a shout out to Chris C. On whose blog I won the BEST prize EVER ($30 gift card to i-tunes). The Killers, Keane, Snow Patrol and Travis are all coming out with new albums within the next few months, so the card will be well spent. If you want to see what the contest was, go here. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Chris! I can see why Mer loves you so much :)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Dang, if only I checked the blogs more often, I might have won. I knew the answer too. What an awesome prize.
Did you know that James has a new album out?
What?? James has a new album. Now that is a good band.
Woohoo! James too!
Woohoo for Chris. He is definitely one of the most generous people I know.
Congrats, Sheri! I just looked at his blog today and spent way too long staring at that picture. It was fun though.
Nice job Sheri. I hope you enjoy your prize. Elise really doesn't know me that well if she thinks I am that generous! I was just in a good mood because I am the beach this weekend riding 4-wheelers and playing golf. Can't really beat it huh.
very cool game
Dang the only thing Chris has ever given me was a stick of gum and he's my brother in law! Geez! Just kidding Chris is a great guy and has done a lot for my family.
Post a Comment