Friday, September 12, 2008

Joy-full

Some things that bring me joy:


I just love this boy. I love his kisses, his hugs, his giggle, his voice. Nevermind that he keeps me up half the night...I love him to bits!

I purchased some piano music for some Coldplay songs. I'm learning to play "Clocks". This makes me happier than you'll ever know (J is learning the guitar part - can you say du-et?). I really want to learn to play "Death and All of His Friends" but the music for that hasn't came out yet.

Big, bright aisles. Everything I need in one store. Nuff said.

The only thing better than an In-N-Out burger is a free one. Thanks for lunch, mom :)


This is the Chandler Public Library. It fulfills my love of reading without me going bankrupt buying books. LOVE IT!

Speaks for itself.


What brings you joy?

7 comments:

Jon said...

Snowboarding!!! There had better be snowboarding in heaven.

Christy said...

Going to a chick flick with a friend and having a whole bag of popcorn and a big Dr. Pepper all to myself! Saw "The Women" and LOVED it!

Kim said...

I saw you on a field-trip to the Library.



:)oe

LauraB said...

Reading your blog - that brings me joy!

Drea said...

Joy to me: family, friends, a good book, hearing my husband laugh, music, thinking about my grandma, babies, chocolate!, helping people be happy, holding my niece and nephew, travelling!, eternal perspective - these are just a few.

tsumomi said...

I love to get in bed at night after a long day and read. It's quiet, I'm comfortable, and I can read myself to sleep.

MELANIE said...

getting deklin out of his crib in the morning, when lance calls me just to say "hi", traveling, going to lunch with the girls